Condo presales for phase 2 DOMAIN HQ are now SOLD OUT. Contact us for more information about other new developments in Surrey
HQ is a new condo and townhouse development by Porte Communities in Surrey City Centre. Close to Guildford Town Centre and King George Skytrain Station.
Address: 10531 140 Street, Surrey, BC
Building Type: Lowrise Condo and Townhouses
Unit Type: One, Two bedroom condo and Two plus den townhomes and 4 bedroom townhomes.
Prices: Starting in the low $200.000's to over $500,000
- Terrace garden with outdoor BBQ & plenty of space to lounge
- Social lounge for indoor parties features harvest table, kitchen & games room with billiards table
- Fitness centre & yoga studio
- Garden plots
- Rooftop decks on Thrive & Domain for sun-seeking & socializing
- Ultra modern horizontal grain, soft close cabinetry with white matte uppers & pantry wall (pantries included in most homes)
- Quartz countertops & Carrera tile backsplash
- Under cabinet puck lighting
- Islands with breakfast bar for extra seating
- Oversized stainless steel undermount single basin sink with pull-down spray faucet
- Full size stainless steel Whirlpool appliance package, including Energy Star 19.6 cu.ft. refrigerator with French doors, bottom freezer, ice maker & filtered water dispenser, 30′′ Radiant Ceran cooktop with ve burners, convection oven with rapid preheat & storage drawer, Built-in, over-the-range microwave hood fan, Energy Star quality dishwasher with sensor cycle
Estimated Completion: 2018
Deposit 15% ( Qualifying First Time Buyers Can Purchase With Only 5% Downpayment)
Status: Condo Presles are sold out however if you are interested in buying or selling a condo presale assignment at HQ or Thrive contact us
We offer full real estate buyer's agency by a licensed presale specialist.
Skip the linups and Get VIP Access at Absolutely Zero Cost.
Sign up below or call 604-346-6801
Note: information on this webpage is from a variety of sources which may include the developer's website, advertisements, sales centre, MLS or other sources and is not guaranteed and is subject to change. You are advised to read the Developers contract and Disclosure statement carefully and have your Lawyer review it. Lynn Le Drew and RE/MAX Crest Realty Westside are not affiliated with the developer and are not liable for any errors and omissions. Not intended to cause or induce a breach of an existing agency relationship.