A new condo development by Mosiac - Vancouver - Cambie Corridor
Located in a highly desirable Vancouver Westside neighbourhood; where Cambie Village meets Queen Elizabeth Park and conveniently close to the Canada Line Skytrain.
Address: West King Edward Avenue ( and Yukon), Vancouver BC
Developer: Mosiac Homes
Building Type: Two 4 storey lowrises of wood frame construction with concrete between floors, attractive white brick exterior and lush landscaping. LEED Gold Certification. 54 homes including two laneway townhomes.
Unit Types: Two bedroom and three bedroom pre-construction homes for sale.
- Overheight ceilings - 10' high
- Large plans with lots of natural light - 8' high windows
- Kitchen with modern shaker cabinetry and black accents
- Freestanding islands or peninsulas in kitchens
- High end appliance package includes a stainless steel Bertazzoni range, Fisher & Paykel fridge, integrated Blomberg dishwasher, Panasonic microwave and Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer
- Lux bathrooms with floating cabinetry, large freestanding soaker tub and Grohe showerheads
- Laminate flooring in main living areas and plush carpeting in the bedrooms
- Radiant in floor heating
Ask us for the full feature sheet. Floorplans:
Status: Pre-registration phase - CONTACT US to be notified as soon as information is released and get on our VIP LIST
How To Buy A New Home At EDWARD?
Search Homes Burnaby and Search Homes Vancouver offers full real estate buyer's agency by a licensed presale specialist.
VIP Access and Expert Advice at Absolutely Zero Cost.
Ask us about other new developments and preconstruction homes in the Cambie Corridor.
Note: information on this webpage is from a variety of sources which may include the developers website, advertisements, sales centre, MLS or other sources and is not guaranteed and is subject to change . You are advised to read the Developers contract and Disclosure statement carefully and have your Lawyer review it. Lynn Le Drew and RE/MAX Crest Realty Westside are not affiliated with the developer and are not liable for any errors and omissions. Not intended to cause or induce a breach of an existing agency relationship.